Notes from FanHistoriCon I - To-Do List
- Develop a plan for the preservation of European material at
Intersection. Perhaps a scanner (or copier) can be set up
in the fan lounge, and the word can go out for people to bring
in old zines to be scanned/copied.
- Mailing to First/Secon Fandom to get more info on sources of
old fannish information and to get suggestions for other
- Contact Franson (N3F) about on-going projects.
- Compile an awards list, especially the FAAN Awards.
- Talk to Brad Templeton about the plusses & minuses of CD-ROM
- Be sure there's a way to store/index the oral tradition-legends
- Make a directory of fen with specific fannish expertise.
- Find out about creating a 501.c.3 organization.
- Publicize FanHistoriCon I.
- Start planning future FanHistoriCons (Smofcon? Intersection?)
- Write to F & SF, Asimov's, Locus, SFC,
etc. regarding retaining old fannish materials and memories.
Continue to the Timebinders organization report.